Members of the Garden Grove Chamber of Commerce have a valuable resource at their fingertips. Through Chamber programs, members have a means of reaching out to the community, its residents, and its leaders. More than anything, Chamber membership is a way to make new business contacts and attract new customers. Membership and participation in the Chamber provides visibility, business services and networking opportunities.
The Garden Grove Chamber offers a variety of services that will increase your exposure and recognition in the community:
- New members are advertised in our “Chamber Communicator” to familiarize other members with your business service or products.
- Member businesses are listed, free of charge, in the Chamber Business Directory, an excellent community resource publication.
- Member businesses are listed, free of charge, on our web site.
- Member businesses web sites are linked, free of charge, to the Chamber’s web site.
- The Garden Grove Chamber refers over three dozen people daily to member businesses.
- Advertising through flyers and handouts at Chamber activities increases your ability to let others know what your business has to offer.
- Participation in the Chamber’s member-to-member discount program provides incentive for other members to patronize your business.
- A distinguished looking Chamber plaque for your store or office establishes credibility for your business and lets customers know you support their community.
- The Chamber provides publicity and promotion by celebrating the grand opening of a member’s business with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and announcement in the newsletter.
- The Chamber can be your source for business and community information. A unified Chamber voice can often accomplish desired change or improvement in the business community.
- The Chamber provides a valuable presence in government relations and economic development.
The one-on-one nature of networking allows members to personally introduce themselves to prospective customers. By exchanging information about what each member’s business has to offer, and explaining what makes a good business prospect, members can refer new clients and customers to one another. Chamber and community support are elements that can help any business venture grow and prosper.
The Chamber offers many opportunities for networking:
- Monthly Mixers
- Grand Openings and Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Legislative Committee Meetings
- Special Events throughout the year
- Monthly Breakfast Speaker’s Series
- Quarterly Breakfast Meetings for Members to promote their business
- Women’s Division of the Chamber
Members are encouraged to participate in the monthly mixers held at various member business sites, on the third Wednesday of each month, and several special events held throughout the year (State of the City Luncheon, Annual Gala & Dinner, Golf Tournament, Installation Luncheon, and Bowling Tournament). Joining any one of a variety of committees and attending their meetings also offers a more intimate environment for personalized networking.
The Garden Grove Chamber of Commerce can also be instrumental to new business ventures. The Chamber has information on business requirements, area demographics, community services and other details geared to start a new business off in the right direction.